-=THE PROGRAM IS FULL FOR FRIDAY NIGHT=-
Join them for the Naturalist's Walk on July 20
Zip! Buzz! Whish! What's that noise in your ear?
The Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department will host Insects of the Night family program on Friday, June 28, 2013, from 8:00 - 9:30 p.m at Sandy Creek Nature Center Participants will see what crawls, flies, and buzzes in the heat of the summer nights. Everyone will take part in a night hike to see what creatures can be stirred up. This program is for families, children four and older. Pre-registration is required by calling 706-613-3615.
June 28, 2013 - June 28, 2013
- Location: Sandy Creek Nature Center
- Venue Details: Sandy Creek Nature Center
- Address: 205 Old Commerce Rd., Athens, GA
- Times: 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m
- Admission: $7 for A-CC families, $10 for non-county residents.
- Pre-registration is required by calling 706-613-3615
- Handicap Accessible: Yes